Getting the perfect blonde



The perfect blonde is the equivalent of the four leaf clover its hard to find and you at times believe it doesn't exist. 

For what seems like an eternity I have been glazing , lightening, re glazing .. Pretty much tweaking my hair. What I didn't realize was like it takes patience and consistency to make blonde work for you. Along with that you need to be consistent with your products. After using  my fav violet based shampoo and damage repair conditioner coupled with a mask once a week I noticed the more I cared for my hair the better my blonde looked.

I also learned,  I myself , needed a little root to break things up keep it on the natural side and some help from my product friends to stay cool because my hair naturally wants to be warm. 

Keep this in mind on your blonde journey know that the first shot you may not love it. Know that if you're naturally dark you need a shampoo with a violet base to keep the brass out. Also know that you will be dry and possibly damaged. Ask your stylist for OLAPLEX in your lightener and make sure you are using a deep  conditioner every time and once a week a mask. Once I started following these guidelines my hair changed for the better my color stays fresher longer and I don't need to glaze as often. 
For booking www.aristonhairdesign.com


Inquiries spprostylist@gmail.com


Social media
Instagram @s_prostylist
FB www.facebook.com/spprostylist
www.styleseat.com/spprostylist


Comments

Popular Posts