Styling formula

A Lob , a bob and wave away.. 

My recent chopping of my hair attributed to some fierce lines and the promise of a fuller thicker weight line at times leaves me at a loss for how to style. 

Every day it was a struggle had to figure out who I planned on being that day .. Was I pin straight severe V.beckham with lines sharp enough to slice titanium or was I going to sweet and airy Julianne hough. 

Now if you ask how I work out who I am any given day it's based on my formula.. 

X = freshly washed + texturizing spray at the root ( flat ironed : air dry) = 

X is Day one 

Y = bed head + dry shampoo at the root (wanded : flat ironed bangs)  =

Y is day two 

So let's say I'm trying to get a day three .. Slightly disgusted with myself I take my time and spray in a little bit of dry shampoo not all over , just the spots in prone to being oily. Next I wand .. At this point it's a non negotiable , I need a wave.  Post I take the smallest amount ever of a curl creme so my hair is equally shiny at the root as the ends. 


Make sense ? Hope so. This took me about a week to ritualize .. So good look may the longevity gods be ever in your favor 

Comments

Popular Posts