GO MINERAL !

Mineral , why ?

 
images.jpeg

Mineral make up tends to be the more "natural " approach to makeup being that it does tend to be hypoallergenic , non comedongenic , and talc free as well as paraben free .

I personally am one for wanting a seamless clean coverage for those times where a pimple will arrive and I just want to cover it with one thing only . Given my lack of time in getting ready in the morning     
My makeup routine is very minimal . I tend to use a primer then a foundation , on a good day some blush and mascara.

I have dabbled in a few lines and my personal favorite is Mac Mineralize . Typically when Mac comes to mind I think of those gigantic filled in eye brows too much highlighter and a ton of bronzer.

However, recently they came out with an all mineral light line.

My daily favorite in NC20

photo.JPG

Next up ! Aveda tinted moisturizer also mineral can be a force on its own or combined with a powder for a more matte finish 

This product tend to be my best friend in the summer being its a bit lighter and coverage is a little more translucent while still providing a decent amount of SPF 

In sweet tea  this is my summer go to foundation

 
avedainnerlighttintedmoisturizer.jpg
Thanks to these products I find my skin to be extremely healthy and clear . The proof is in the product as someone who is in the business of beauty I make it a point to know what is going on my body as much as in because your skin and your hair are a window to your health .

Go mineral or go home !

Any questions or how to suggestion please email spprostylist@gmail.com

For booking www.valinasalondayspa.com

Follow me on Instagram @s_prostylist


Comments

Popular Posts