SKIN DETOX DAY TWO - FIVE MORE TO GO

DAY TWO
 
 
After one day of great sleep and drinking the appropriate amount of water you can already see a difference in the color of my skin and the amount of blemishes diminishing .
 
What I used ; La Mar gel cleanser & Peter Thomas Roth acne clearing gel
 
I took it a step further and based this weeks meals on detoxing , my meal prep included ;
peppers, mushrooms - to remove toxins
Avocado - to boost collagen
Ultra lean chicken marinated and cooked with olive oil and black pepper
Clementines for vitamin c
Lemons - in water for taste but also to cleanse
LUNA fiber bars & my personal favorite THINK THIN in brownie crunch I'm obsessed not only are they incredibly delicious but also gluten free.
 
On day two I noticed my energy start to come up , just after adding more water to my diet.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts