FaceTime Series - Dull skin pick me up

PICK YOUR FACE UP

Just like fine china your skin needs to be polished and shined . Moisturized skin is healthy skin . Skin will regenerate and produce more and more cells leaving old dead cells on the surface making skin look dull . 

If your like me you don't like long processes so two to three times a week I exfoliate to remove the build p . I have tried quite a few exfoliators and my favorite to date is the La Chele Microdermasion scrub . Reason being is the beads are super fine almost like sand and the consistency of the rest of the scrub is creamy . So when looking for and exfoliator look for one with smaller beads. 

There needs to be a balance so immediately after I hydrate with Image Vital C Mask . Adding back vitamins C&E are essential because vitamin C is essential to having a glow and E is essential to hydration. 

Exfoliating and they rehydrating with a vitamin rich mask is a quick way to revive your skin while maintaining a healthy balance .

Want to know more email @ spprostylist@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts