SUMMER GYPSY

Summer gypsy ..
 


 Something about summer just makes me want to long wavy locks that flow in the breeze while I sit in the shoreline .

One of the biggest misconceptions is that you can't have long luscious hair unless it's naturally long .

Well , I'm calling bs on that. I've been growing out a pixie from forever ago and am maybe at shoulder length. Last I checked , I have long summer gypsy hair with my extensions .

Hotheads hairwear is what I use on my hair and have been for two years now since I've cut it . Every summer I have long gypsy hair . No , it's not heavy.  No, it doesn't make my head hotter . Yes, it air dries as a beach wave .

The process is so simple that I even put them in myself . It's a tape in bond that slides out with a removal solution and won't leave you damaged. Takes about and hour to put in your head and you should be good for three months of long hair before you take them out and put them back in using the same hair . Also if you want to be adventurous with colors if you want .



Comments

Popular Posts