WCW ; Steal her Victorias Secret worthy look

WCW
steal her look
 


 my guest for a couple years now and just recently we took the plunge to full on color because of her grey. Recently, we added a face frame highlight to freshen her color up since we used to blend her grey with color and highlights and was missing dimension.

How to steal her look ...

1. Cool base; for my guest I made her color darker and cooler.

2. Highlight; so she had previously been highlighted, all I had left to do was lighten around     Her hair line.

3. Gloss; after everything was lightened I mixed up a light beige blonde concoction and it was Victoria Secret magazine worthy.
 
For booking www.aristonhairdesign.com

Inquiries spprostylist@gmail.com

Social media
Instagram @s_prostylist
FB www.facebook.com/spprostylist
www.styleseat.com/spprostylist

Comments

Popular Posts