Soulmate not Stylemate





All things considered when on the fence and about to change my look I ask for advice . I go to my significant other , sister , or friends .

Totally normal .


Over time I have noticed that maybe my "other half " isn't the best to person to ask ...


I've always gotten the same response . No , don't change it . It's not broken . It's perfect . Shortly after , wow you look amazing how did you do it .


Three Reasons why maybe he's not the best to ask ..


1. Men , for the most part are simple they will have the same haircut for their entire lives and use the same product as long as it's not discontinued .


2. They don't want to deal with the aftermath . By aftermath I mean incase you don't like it or are unsure. We can be annoying as women..


3. They can't visualize it .. I think I remember reading a study about a high percentage of men being color blind.. Try explaining the different between grey and slate ..


So turn to your friends , your stylist , a sister possibly and stop torturing your man.




For booking www.aristonhairdesign.com


Inquiries spprostylist@gmail.com

Social media
Instagram @s_prostylist
FB www.facebook.com/spprostylist

Comments

Popular Posts