END GAME

Not to get all Olivia Pope on you but what's your end game ?

My end game is healthy, long, and full.

Current game .. Slightly dry yet freshly trimmed. After giving myself a Brazilian blowout it feels MUCH better in comparison to before but it's not good enough.Thank god for having all the right friends in all the right places. My sister hooked me up with this split end treatment from Rene Furterer . Completely life changing . It's an over night treat for your ends, meant to seal and rehydrate. The first time I used it I noticed a difference in my hair much softer and shinier but the second time was straight magical.
 


 Does this mean you can skip trimming or extend it ? HELL NO ! Truth be told the cray in me annoys Dana every month for a trim .. Thanks Dae!
 


 Will cutting make my hair grow faster ? No it won't that's a myth and complete bull. However, cutting does keep your hair fresh and all ends in place so you no longer have breakage leaving you feeling like it's now growing. Two words OPTICAL ILLUSION
 
For booking www.aristonhairdesign.com
Inquiries spprostylist@gmail.com

Social media
Instagram @s_prostylist
FB www.facebook.com/spprostylist
www.styleseat.com/spprostylist


Comments

Popular Posts