Curly ever after

"They tell me I need the amount of time for two appointments and to let the girl know when I call" 

The second I met her I fell in love with her hair and had a cold rush of curl envy immediately to the head. 


As we continued into her cut appointment we talked about her routine and products she used as well as how she's survived all these years with her curl. Much to my surprise her hair was soft their weren't ANY outrageous knots. 

Other than her cut her hair was completely and utterly perfect. A common problem most curly girls face is the triangle. The shape your hair takes when all the weight is at the ends, not so flattering. 

After shaping out her curl we talked more about her routine , I was thrilled . Not only did she not cleanse more than once a week she knew not using a regular towel saved her from frizz so she used and old t-shirt or microfiber towel.  She also knew that adding conditioner into her styling aid would also save her from frizz. 


For booking www.aristonhairdesign.com


Inquiries spprostylist@gmail.com


Social media
Instagram @s_prostylist
FB www.facebook.com/spprostylist
www.styleseat.com/spprostylist

Comments

Popular Posts