Grey Area




I have to say of all my hair colors ironically the one that is technically not a color, and most women cover up is my favorite. At first I was uncomfortable with the looks I would get and annoyed with how often I was asked if I chalked my hair but I have to say , I really love it. Before you take the plunge there are a few things you need to know. 

1. You will always need to wear makeup. 

The drabness of the color needs the color on your face to stand out 

2. Find yourself a shampoo and conditioner with the most violet in it because guess what? It's not going to last otherwise.

3. You will fade so anticipate glazing every 3-4 weeks. 

Being your hair has to be lightened to a pale blonde in order to take the color it leaves your hair porous and like a sponge so it will suck up all the color as quickly as it will fade.

Comments

Popular Posts