Change, the right way.


image1.PNG

What is change ? 

When you look at change it's very direct and objective. It's a difference from a prior state.

Now, usually change if not always has a domino effect. If one thing is different then anything directly connect must also change. Newtons law? Probably not but it's Stephanie's law for sure when it comes to pulling your hair/makeup/wardrobe 

I'm a "YUGE" fan of change. I will change my hair cut/style at any given point because I follow the law. Stephanie's Laws

  1. If you're going to bleach, you're going to mask. There's nothing worse than a change that looks like straw. Any major change should look intentional and as if it's been there forever with out struggle otherwise it's just a fail.
  2. Change your lip color. You're not going to wear an orange lip with lavender hair are you ? No, you're not .. if you plan on it, it better be Halloween or you're employed by cirque de soleil.
  3. Make it your own, for instance I know what works for me. Style wise I feel my best when I'm styled like I walked off the set of the notebook. So no matter what color/cut I make sure it works with that overall look
  4. Do less. During a change, wether you're in the middle of a process or you have finished and want to make some minor tweaks. STOP ! Do not pass go, do not collect. Let it settle, give it a week.
  5. Check your wardrobe, for instance now that I'm a ginger there is not shot you will catch me wearing orange .. red .. or yellow. Not that I would anyway because my wardrobe is similar to Wednesday Adams limitless black but you get it.

So factor in all these things and there's no way you will fail a major change 


Comments

Popular Posts