Split personalities


When you can't decide, just do both. 

I'm thrilled at the idea of something out of the norm alone. The only thing I'm not thrilled with is the potential breakage and possibility of the avant garde not being kept up as it should. 

Mind you , myself and any stylist can do the best possible work ever on your head however, if you don't treat your as directed it can go from a 10 to a 2 in three washes flat. 

Moral of the story is listen to your stylist .. As this bicolored beauty know from being previously in my chair while I profess my love for hair masks, olaplex and coconut oil, she knows the deal. 

Platinum means breakage. Especially if you have been a thousand colors like her. Also if you're anything like her that mean it can be difficult to stop yore platinum from yellowing. So , her regime was a violet colored shampoo to keep all the warm tones out, a mask as often as possible and minimal heat until her hair can recoop. 

With great hair, comes great responsibility ... Stay clean , hydrated and damage free.

Comments

Popular Posts