Skin issues, handled.





It's been about two weeks since I've put on a regular foundation and needed it to correct any issues..

Not discoloration, a pimple or even any kind of uneven moisture issue. That's not thanks so my organic diet or being well hydrated with 8 glasses of water a day. The truth is (I don't condone this kind of living) I'm forever dehydrated and consider pizza as a main food group because I'm always on the run.

Counter match daily moisturizer is the way I've been faking it all this time ..


The Counter match moisturizer adapts to your skins needs as the day goes on. It gives it what it needs and nothing more. Makes your skin smooth and even to the point that you don’t need powder to get rid of that shine that usually occurs with other moisturizers.

I literally do nothing, now I'm not saying it's the best thing for you but I know someone who can tell you if it is. The beauty counter angel Andrea can help you, give her a shout .. http://beautycounter.com/Andreamunk

Comments

Popular Posts