BRIDES - I DO TRENDS

SAY I DO , WITHOUT HAVING THE TREND BLUES.
 
 
There are only two rules you need to remember when debating your wedding day look.
 
1. Still make sure to look like yourself .
2. Stay timeless, you shouldn't look back and cringe.
 
I DO , HAIR ACCESSORIES
 
 
This part can get tricky , just make sure your hair doesn't over power your accessory or vice versa. The two should compliment each other just like you and your beau.
 
 I DO , CLEAN MAKE UP
K
 
Aside from not wanting to cringe at your wedding day photos the way you do at the lovely bowl cut you had in the second grade that your mom cut for you in the kitchen , you want to look like you .
 
I DO, COLOR
 
 
For all my non traditionalists , color is good ,I personally prefer a more toned down color if any at all to avoid that cringe factor years from now.
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts