7 WAYS TO HAVE FLAWLESS HAIR

KEEP IT RIGHT
 
 
 
It's easy to have awesome shiny perfect hair . No, I haven't fallen on my head and lost my mind I am being completely serious.
 
ONE
 
Use a hydrating shampoo or conditioner , or if your hair tends to be on the dryer side , use both.
RECOMMENDATION ; AVEDA DRY REMEDY ñ
 
 
TWO
 
Wash less , over washing will dull your hair out , train your glands to produce excess oil , and dry out your ends.
 
THREE
 
Mask it up ! I cannot stress this enough , once a week at least twenty minutes is life changing.
 
FOUR
 
Ceramic brushes only .
RECOMMENDATION ; OLIVIA GARDEN BRUSHES
 
FIVE 
 
Trim your hair regularly, I've come to the conclusion that I love a trim every 12 weeks that's four times a year and 0 excuse for why you can't make it in.
 
SIX
 
Get a gloss / glaze . A glaze/gloss is a non permanent dye that can be mixed specifically for shine or to add tones or deepen color . Typically a glaze/gloss ranges from the $20-$40 range depending on how much hair is involved . Another plus to the gloss/ glaze is that it only take about 20 minutes to process.
 
SEVEN
 
Take your time . A good long lasting style doesn't happen in minutes take your time and you will see that your styling not only looks better but lasts longer .
 
 
Happy styling !
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts