THIS IS HOW WE DO - BLONDE

BLONDES , BLONDES, BLONDES ..

EASY COME , EASY GO .. MY A$$..

If you think being a blonde and staying in the right shade is your stylists job only , you have lost it. Lucky for you , your girl is delivering . When I am blonde I defy all rules of lifting and nature being as naturally dark as I am with as cool of a blonde I have.

With the help of my product friends I maintain a healthy light , yellow free blonde.



This has got to be by far one of my favorite product lines for blondes. The way this line works is it has a violet pigment in both the shampoo and conditioner as well as the mask. Staying a cool blonde for me is a constant struggle being that I am naturally dark haired. A bonus to this product line is the smoothing effect it has on your hair as far as hydration goes and optimum shine.


 Another option is the Aveda blue malva shampoo and conditioner . Blue Malva tends to be a bit stronger as far color pigment goes and if left on too long you will definitely see a tinge of blue sticking to your hair , however getting that tinge can be removed quite easily with a clarifying shampoo.

XX STEPHANIE PONTES
SPPROSTYLIST@GMAIL.COM

 




Comments

Popular Posts