5 DAILY PRODUCT NEEDS



As a woman our lives are beyond complicated , be it by an overzealous social life, work, maybe even kids. There are just some things every woman needs to have in their arsenal to keep them looking and feeling confident.It's nearly impossible to look perfect every day and that okay your human. However, the best thing a woman can wear is confidence. These are just a few things that get me through.

1. EYE CREAM 

YES,  eye cream if your over 20 , eye creme is a must. For the simple fact that its so easy to abuse the thinnest layer of skin and look older sooner. Coming from an eye rubber, squinter and abuser you need this.


use a small pea sized amount daily
*Pro tip apply using your ring finger its the weakest finger.

2. CHAP STICK

Believe it or not , enough women don't have a good chap stick. My personal favorite for years is this Epicuren one which contains spf. Also, it has a great shine so you have the glam effect of gloss




3. MASCARA

Sometimes I come under fire for what I am willing to pay for products , however I can justify it by quality not quantity. I find that my pricier of mascaras tend to last me way longer. Also , this particular Mascara is raved about anyone who tries it.



4. Blush / Bronzer

I cannot explain how it happens or how it does it but I have worn this NARS blush/ bronzer for over a year now. Somehow regardless of my skin color it matches or contours without looking crazy. So even if my skin tone is Edward Cullen pearl-ascent or I have a JLO glow its magicial.



5. Beach wave

Soemthing about look fresh with glossly lip, a countoured cheek, lashes on deck , and no bags makes me feel like a winner especially when it only takes me a few minutes. However being an overachiever I want the whole look put together. Since I dont want it taking forever I've enlisted beach spray.





Comments

Popular Posts