Steal my look



I've decided blonder is better when it comes to my hair. I've Also decided that longer is better. Shortly there after I decided the wavier the prettier. 

It's all about the journey right ? The best blonde I've ever had was when I took my time to get there. Going full blown blonde over night is a fast track to breakage and unwanted bangs. In my ever changing color game I've also learned masking my hair is essential. I've also learned adding extensions not so much for length but more so to aid in my color change works. 

Truthfully I can't give you a step by step on how to get to my color but what I can tell you is it's all balyaged. 

How to get my style , that I can break down. After freshly doing my color I masked for an hour or so then blew out my hair ultra full at the root and then curled each curl exactly the same . After I let it sit for a few minutes and sprayed it before I brushed it out.


Comments

Popular Posts