YOU ARE ENOUGH

to me
Ready , set , you are enough

As a woman being a functioning part of society it's so easy to create a standard of what I believe to be what I should look like all the time .

Although, I'm not going to blame society for my negative feelings about my "off" days . I'm blaming myself for not having a positive self imagine . Recently, I've made it a point to be comfortable with who I am physically , because guess what ? Not loving yourself whole heartedly and deeply is enough to destroy you .

I am not perfect , that's for sure . I am secure in the fact that I don't need I be this bombshell 24/7 . I can be out and about without make up and my hair done .

Now , it's simple you see .. Having health on your side provides you this luxury of "I woke up like this " . I'm not encouraging you to leave the house in house slippers and your hair piled on the top of your head . I'm encouraging you to be more natural and secure in your sense of self .

Health is a daily gift and you will hear this a lot in this series . In this next series I'm going to share with you things I've learned along the way that will help with a minimalistic routine . I also plan on showing you simplified ways to look your best as natural as possible .

Ready , set , repeat after me .. You are enough .

Xo Steph


Comments

Popular Posts