BOYS TO GENTLEMEN

 
 
 
Open letter to all the GENTLEMEN out there,

I see you doing your thing with your perfectly faded cut and side part . I love it . I feel like recently you guys have looked the best you ever had . Please believe majority of women including myself are all about it .

Basically I'm here to say you guys are trying and I respect that. Not that you don't already look good I just want to take it a step further and give you a few tips .


1. Don't shampoo your hair everyday .  Between your gels with high amounts of alcohol (which is hard to avoid being you need it chemically to formulate the hold ) your already at a negative in the moisture game. Also , if your not conditioning you better start its only a matter of time before your hair starts to feel like a Brillo pad .


2. Brows - yes , I'm going there. Some of you look like you got tweezer happy. Keep it natural keep it clean but don't take too much off the underneath.

3. Exfoliate - the whole point is to remove dead skin cells and allow for new cells . Your skin will thank you for it ... Also pre shaving it helps eliminate ingrowns

Over all you guys have got it right and all the effort your already putting in isn't going unnoticed there is just always room for improvement .

Comments

Popular Posts