Halle Berry who ?

 
" for as long as you take to get ready , you better look like Halle berry "

No pressure ...




 Three hours to get ready ?!?!?!?


I'm no Mona Lisa but I refuse to take longer than 30 mins to get ready . There is so much living to do and sleeping to enjoy in the morning . For a long time I was one of those girls who woke up an hour to two hours before leaving the house to get ready. Maybe it's my mental age of 75 that makes me feel like I have better things to do . Or perhaps it's my addiction to Starbucks that makes me run out the door . Regardless of the motive , I'm going to give all my secrets away .

Take them ,use them , abusive them .

1. First things first look in the mirror ," Can I get away with yesterday's hair ? " If yes, proceed to bathroom. If not proceed to secret 2

2. Turn on wand / flat iron / curling iron. Let it warm up while showering /brushing teeth /washing face .  Are my legs shaved ? Is the weather nice ? If yes , to both move three spaces ahead . If no , return back to start . Now prioritize, you've been up FIVE minutes and have twenty five minutes to go . If your hair can withstand today , shave , beast. If not, top knot and shave .. The weathers nice . Two spaces ahead .

3. Have all your like clothes together ahead of time . Set aside fifteen minutes at another time during the week. Picking out your clothes will be a breeze, same with shoes. On a side note , make sure when you shop your stuff can be mixed and matched with 75% of the stuff you already own . Getting ready will actually end up a breeze . Have your $#!t together ? Jump three spaces forward .

4 . War paint , better known as makeup . Have a make up bag stashed with all the things you use on a daily basis . The amount of time you waste looking for things is going to screw you . ELEVEN MINUTES and counting  .. Apply your minimal face routine and be done ... SEVENTEEN MINUTES and counting ... Hair could use some polishing yet you had all your makeup together ? You can almost pass go ..

5. Now that your dressed with make up on , you have to tame your mop . You have TWELVE MINUTES left .. Good thing your iron is on ..  Iron your bangs , spray, tease your crown, re curl your ends . You have two minutes to spare maybe you will be able to look down and make sure your wearing two of the same shoe, put some deodorant on, maybe even perfume. If you didn't have your make up and clothing together you hit the 30 mark mid make up .

So , if you've learned anything it's have everything you need in the same place. To make sure your wardrobe is cohesive and half of it isn't throwing up gang signs, and the other half is going to a tea party. I hope you also learned the importance of taking your time doing your hair because it will save you the next day . I also hope you understood my board game references and don't think I'm creepy . Top of the morning to ya !



Comments

Popular Posts