Change

Change and what we can learn from it
 
 

 It is said that "change is good" how good is change .. Change I find I be either welcomed/unwelcome to be circumstantial and subject . For instance , being lactose intolerant and your milk being changed to whole in your latte .. Not so great ..

That's circumstance most likely the unwelcome .. Looking at it positively , someone trying to lose weight will find it welcome and a kick start to their diet . Someone with no time to waste will not find it so great ..

Now we understand the difference between circumstantial and subjective .

Let's apply this to our looks .. I can count on a change of look after every break up or major life change . It's just you know "girly things" .  I.e Platinum round one :end of four year relationship . Broke off most of my hair, kept it brown for a while, got extensions .. Then , I channelled my inner Kim K reinvention. That thankfully was a swift change rooted beige blonde .. Walk in the park . Next  up ,Pre Life Crisis Platinum round 2: THANK GOD I kept all my hair . Dry but unbroken. Since then the itch for change has begun . This time no real reason just pure boredom. All those changes were circumstantial and mindless , I could look at them and find every negative . I choose not to because I learned first hand what change can do. It's as though with every color my persona altered . My personal Madonna reinvention. See what I did there ?
 


 Next time you get that itch take it and run with it but use this guideline

1. Health : will it be a healthy change , will my hair survive it ?

2. Time : do I have time for this maintenance ?

3. Feeling : am I ready for this ?

Comments

Popular Posts