Valentines Day Hair Countdown - 7

DO LIKE SWIFTY 

Hair I mean , but if your boyfriend becomes your ex , I guess why not blast him ..

I personally don't like to have my curls super tight so I curled me hair a bit looser , however you are free to do as you please.

 
 

 
Start with smooth hair


 

pull what "bang" you may have forward



Curl each piece in sections



Pin bangs so you don't lose the curl




Curl a 1" wide section of hair towards your face



After curling each section don't touch it, let it cool down

 
After curling each section , spray your hair with hair spray and brush it out for that soft look.
 
PRO TIP ; leave each curl in pinned in a roller like position
 
 
 
If needed tease the top crown area for fullness and longevity of your style
 
 
 Since this is a faux bob pin the curls similar to a roller set but hiding the pins .

Happy styling !



 
 


Comments

Popular Posts